Philo TV is a live-streaming television service that offers a variety of channels at an affordable price. It’s designed to be a cost-effective alternative to traditional cable or satellite TV. Philo TV focuses on providing entertainment, lifestyle, and educational content, primarily excluding sports and news channels. This approach allows them to keep costs down and offer competitive pricing.
Here are some key features and points about Philo TV:
- Philo is a live TV streaming service that offers 70+ channels and unlimited DVR for $25/month.
- Philo’s channel lineup includes popular networks such as A&E, AMC, BET, Comedy Central, Discovery Channel, Hallmark, VH1, Food Network, HGTV, MTV, TLC, and more.
- Philo also has add-on options for Epix and Starz for an extra fee.
- Philo is compatible with various devices such as Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, Android TV, Chromecast, iOS, Android, and web browsers.
- No Contracts:** Philo TV is typically contract-free. You can cancel or change your subscription at any time without facing cancellation fees.
- Philo has received mixed reviews from critics and users. Some of the pros are its low price, large DVR storage, and easy interface. Some of the cons are its lack of local channels, sports channels, and 4K streaming.